20 Amazing Ways To Jump Start Your Sales
Author: Anantha Krishnan
Article source: http://www.settinglifegoals.com/. Used with author's permission.
1. Find a strategic business partner. Look for ones
that have the same objective. You can trade leads,
share marketing info, sell package deals, etc.
2. Brand your name and business. You can easily
do this by just writing articles and submitting them
to e-zines or web sites for republishing.
3. Start an auction on your web site. The type of
auction could be related to the theme of your site.
You'll draw traffic from auctioneers and bidders.
4. Remember to take a little time out of your day
or week to brainstorm. New ideas are usually the
difference between success and failure.
5. Model other successful business or people. I'm
not saying out right copy them, but practice some
of the same habits that have made them succeed.
6. Take risks to improve your business. Sometimes
businesses don't want to advertise unless it's free,
sometimes you have to spend money to get results.
7. Include emotional words in your advertisements.
Use ones like love, security, relief, freedom, happy,
satisfaction, fun, etc.
8. Ask people online to review your web site. You
can use the comments you get to improve your web
site or you may turn the reviewer into a customer.
9. Out source part of your workload. You'll save
on most employee costs. You could out source
your secretarial work, accounting, marketing, etc.
10. Combine a product and service together in a
package deal. It could increase your sales. If you're
selling a book, offer an hour of consulting with it.
11. When you make your first sale, follow-up with the
customer. You could follow-up with a "thank you"
email and include an advertisement for other products
you sell. You could follow-up every few months.
12. You could upsell to your customers. When they're
at your order page, tell them about a few extra related
products you have for sale. They could just add it to
their original order.
13. Tell your customers if they refer four customers to
your web site, they will receive a full rebate of their
purchase price. This will turn one sale into three sales.
14. When you sell a product, give your customers the
option of joining an affiliate program so they can make
commissions selling your product. This will multiply
the sale you just made.
15. Sell the reprint/reproduction rights to your products.
You could include an ad on or with the product for
other products you sell. You could make sales for the
reproduction rights and sales on the back end product.
16. You could cross promote your product with other
businesses' products in a package deal. You can
include an ad or flyer for other products you sell and
have other businesses selling for you.
17. When you ship out or deliver your product, include
a coupon for other related products you sell in the
package. This will attract them to buy more products
18. Send your customers a catalog of add-on products
for the original product they purchased. This could be
upgrades, special services, attachments, etc. If they
enjoy your product they will buy the extra add-ons.
19. Sell gift certificates for your products. You'll make
sales from the purchase of the gift certificate, when
the recipient cashes it in. They could also buy other
items from your web site.
20. Send your customers free products with their
product package. The freebies should have your ad
printed on them. It could be bumper stickers, ball
caps, t-shirts etc. This will allow other people to see
your ad and order. V.Anantha Krishnan is a resident webmaster of http://www.ebook-retailers.com/index.html
You will find great ebooks on various topics here.
Please join our Free Online Auction eCourse. Recieve articles regularly. mailto:" firstname.lastname@example.org"
Return to Home Page